Website Legal Disclaimer
Please be advised of the following:
The information contained on this website and accompanying blog (collectively “website”) including without limitation, ideas, suggestions, techniques, methods, books, podcasts, webinars, videos, social media postings, articles, publications, software, interviews, classes, trainings, seminars, programs, products, events, and other materials, is educational in nature and is provided only as general information and is not medical or psychological advice, diagnosis, treatment, or opinion.
You understand by viewing this website you will be introduced to information developed by Suzan Nguyen and Associates. Be Better Life is designed to be a place for ideas and strategies for mental, physical, and spiritual health. There is no one size fits all approach presented here and the content available is designed to give a learner more ways to engage the world and it’s struggles.
Any information presented on this website and Be Better Life’s services, products, books, classes, programs, articles, events, and trainings is not intended to represent that they are used to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any medical condition or psychological disorder nor are they intended as a substitute for seeking professional health care advice and services.
While the Be Better Life content is intended for “healing,” it is not to be construed that the use of the Be Better Life content is the practice of medicine, psychotherapy, or other licensed health care practice. Rather, the Be Better Life content is designed to assist an individual in healing journey, thereby creating the opportunity for the mind/body to heal itself naturally. You understand there is a distinction between “healing” using the Be Better Life content and the practice of medicine, psychotherapy, or any other licensed health care practice. Always seek the advice of your licensed qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical or psychological condition. Never disregard professional health care advice or delay in seeking it because of information you accessed on or through any portion of this website. Be Better Life strongly advises that you seek professional advice as appropriate before making any health decision.
Transmission of the information presented on this website is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, any professional relationship between the visitor and Be Better Life, its owners, including Suzan Nguyen, employees, and staff members, and should not be relied upon as medical, psychological, or other professional advice of any kind or nature.
Any information, stories, examples, or testimonials presented on this website do not constitute a warranty, guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual using any material contained herein for any particular purpose or issue. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. Be Better Life accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the use or misuse of the information contained on this website.
While all materials and links and other resources are posted in good faith, the accuracy, validity, effectiveness, completeness, or usefulness of any information herein, as with any publication, cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, Be Better Life expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, the accuracy of the information, and/or quality of products or services provided by or advertised on third party websites. Be Better Life accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the use or misuse of the information contained on this website. By viewing this website you agree to forever, fully release, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless, Be Better U LLC., its owners, directors, officers, successors, assigns, employees, staff members, representatives, independent contractors, consultants, volunteers, and others associated with Be Better U LLC. from any claim or liability whatsoever and for any damage or injury, personal, physical, emotional, psychological, financial or otherwise, which you may incur arising at any time out of or in relation to your use of the information presented on this website. If any court of law rules that any part of the Disclaimer is invalid, the Disclaimer stands as if those parts were struck out.
Intellectual Property & Copyright Information
This website contains copyrighted material (all rights reserved). Any unauthorized use of copyrighted material on this website is prohibited by federal law. The information contained on this website, as well as all of Be Better Life’s other products, presentations, webinars, seminars and related materials, all audio and video recordings, and any and all derivative materials are protected by patent law and international copyright and trademark laws. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without permission in writing from Be Better U LLC. No part of this Disclaimer may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without permission in writing from Be Better U LLC.
By continuing to explore this website, you represent you have read, understand and agree to all of the above.
PLEASE ENJOY THIS WEBSITE!
At Be Better U we value our customers. Customer trust and confidence is our highest priority. Although it is necessary that we obtain accurate and current information about our customers in order to provide the highest level of customer service, we are dedicated to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of our customers’ information.
Be Better Life will never sell your personal information to anyone. Other than the special cases listed in this policy, we will not use or distribute your personal information in any way without prior notification and consent from you. We promise that we will uphold the privacy policies and procedures as set forth below.
By submitting your information into any web form on our website to receive a product, service, or piece of content from Be Better Life, you are consenting to allow us to collect, store, and process your personal information, which we may use to send you newsletter and promotional emails regarding products, events, webinars, special announcements, or services . Additionally, by entering your phone number into one of the web forms, you are agreeing to possible text messages or phone calls by a Be Better Life representative.
Information we collect about our customers
- The personal information we collect from you comes from information you supply to us in the registration process (whether written or electronic), or in other forms you may provide to us. This information may include your name, address, phone number, email addresses, times to contact you, or corporate business names. In the case of corporations, we may also be required to obtain Tax Identification Numbers and or Social Security Numbers if you accept compensation from us.
- Payment information that you provide us is encrypted and passed to our payment processor over a secure channel. If you have selected our automatic payments option, your information is tokenized and stored at our processor for future use. (This reduces the amount of times your information is sent over the internet, resulting in a higher degree of security for our customers.) We do not retain your credit card information on our systems.
Information sharing or distribution
- Be Better Life will not sell personal information regarding our current or former customers to anyone.
- Be Better Life will not share personal information regarding our current or former customers with anyone outside of Be Better Life and bebetterlife.academy, except as outlined below.
- We may enter into a “strategic partnership” with a service provider if we believe that our customers might be interested in hearing about its products or services. If we do, we will make its services available to you from within the bebetterlife.academy site. By clicking on a logo or special placement of that service provider, you agree that we may contact that service provider to assure its representation to you is in your best interests. In the event we enter into a strategic partnership agreement, we will only share limited information such as your name and email address, and only if you initiate contact with our partner by clicking on the partner’s logo or special placement. We will require that the partner only use the information provided for responding to your inquiry.
- We may disclose information about current or former customers in order to cooperate with legal or regulatory authorities or pursuant to a court order or subpoena. For example, we may be required to disclose personal information to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, resolve consumer disputes, perform credit/authentication checks, or for institutional risk control.
- We may also disclose personal information as necessary to collect debts, enforce our legal rights or otherwise protect our interests and property.
- We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect personal information and make every effort to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. If you identify any inaccuracy in your personal information, or you need to make a change to that information, please contact us so that we may promptly update our records.
- Because Be Better Life is committed to protection of your personal information and to protecting your privacy, only authorized Be Better Life employees or agents will have access to your personal information. Sensitive material such as your payment information remains encrypted at our payment processor and is not accessible to Be Better Life employees or agents, with the exception of our billing department, which may access your information when needed for resolving billing problems, disputes, etc. Customer account passwords are encrypted and not retrievable as clear text from our systems by anyone. All of our employees, affiliates and service providers are held to the highest standards of privacy and security.
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulations, individuals whose information is processed by Be Better Life are granted the following rights:
- Right to object
- Right to erasure
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to data access and portability
- Right of rectification
- In accordance with these rights, at any time you may request to:
- Have your information removed from our records
- Prevent us from processing your information
- View and have access to your information
- Modify or update your information
- To exercise these rights, simply email email@example.com with your request. We will respond to your request within 1 month of receiving it.
- To stop receiving email communication click the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any email communication from Be Better Life.
Your use of this website, bebetterlife.academy (“website”), published by Be Better U LLC, doing business as Be Better Life, is governed by the following Terms and Conditions. By accessing this website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions detailed below. If you do NOT accept these Terms and Conditions, please discontinue your use of this website immediately.
All materials provided on bebetterlife.academy and Be Better Life are provided for informational or educational purposes only and are not intended to be, or serve as a substitute for, professional medical advice, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of information you accessed on or through any portion of the bebetterlife.academy web site. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE Bebetterlife.academy IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
Be Better Life AND ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, INTERNS, CONTRACTORS, AFFILIATES, AND SPONSORS ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THIS WEBSITE, WEBSITE-RELATED SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS WEBSITE AND/OR WEBSITE-RELATED SERVICES IS TO STOP USING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
Although bebetterlife.academy and Be Better Life attempt to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the site. It is possible that the site could include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform bebetterlife.academy and Be Better Life so that it can be corrected.
Links to other sites
Bebetterlife.academy may provide links to other sites on the World Wide Web for the convenience of users in locating products, information, and services related to the practice of Energy Medicine or other alternative therapies. These sites may be maintained by third parties over which the owners of bebetterlife.academy and Be Better Life exercise no control. Accordingly, the owners, officers, employees, interns, contractors, affiliates, and sponsors of bebetterlife.academy and Be Better Life expressly disclaim any responsibility for the content, the accuracy of the information, and/or quality of products or services provided by or advertised on third party websites.
Advertisers on this site
Be Better Life may post the advertisements of third parties on this website. Your correspondence or dealings with advertisers found on this website are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Be Better Life and its owners, officers, employees, interns, contractors, affiliates, and sponsors shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on this website. Be Better Life, its owners, officers, employees, interns, contractors, affiliates, and sponsors shall not be responsible or liable for the statements or conduct of any third party on this website including but not limited to advertisers.
Transactions with third parties
Be Better Life allows you to purchase products and services directly from third party vendors (“Third Party Vendors”) through links on this website. By using this website, you acknowledge and agree that Be Better Life, its owners, officers, employees, interns, contractors, affiliates, and sponsors shall have no liability for any cost, damage or harm arising directly or indirectly from (i) any Third Party Vendor products or services ordered through this website and (ii) any action or inaction of any Third Party Vendor. Be Better Life. its owners, officers, employees, interns, contractors, affiliates, and sponsors make no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding any product or service provided or offered by any Third Party Vendor and you acknowledge that any reliance on representations and warranties provided by any Third Party Vendor shall be at your own risk. Be Better Life, its owners, officers, employees, interns, contractors, affiliates, and sponsors EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES REGARDING GOODS OR SERVICES YOU OBTAIN FROM THIRD PARTY VENDORS AND YOU AGREE TO LOOK SOLELY TO SUCH THIRD PARTY VENDORS FOR ALL CLAIMS REGARDING SUCH GOODS AND SERVICES.
This Agreement is entered into in the State of Texas and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, exclusive of its choice of law roles. By using the website Bebetterlife.academy you consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the County of Harris in the State of Texas, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
Ticket fee refunds are offered until 10 days prior to events. After that, no refunds on ticket purchases will be given. However, in extreme cases, the ticket price will be extended as a credit that can be used for future events. Any exception will be handled on a case-by-case basis by the Customer Service Manager. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital or Physical Products
We do not accept returns or offer refunds for our online coursework, downloadable products, or shipped physical products.